Thursday, March 3, 2011

Jungle trek.....Jungle trek.....In Bukit Lawang ,see the mongkey see the birds....

 Jungle Trek song ( Lyric)




Jungle trek.......

Jungle trek .....in Bukit Lawng


See the monkeys,see the bieds ,see orang utan


Walking in jungle with the animal...................


Everything to gether in Bukit lawang.



Reff : Jungle trek........

jungle trek .......in Bukit Lawang


See the monkeys

see the birds ,see orang utan


Jungle trek.........

Jungle trek....... in Bukit Lawang


See The monkeys ,

see the birds,see orang utan.


                                      Jungle Blues Song (Lyric)

Mama......I love Sumatera.......Mama I don't want go home


I am treking jungle walk mama


I am tubing down the river


  Reff: Every morning I am breakfast nasi goreng.....


 Every morning I am breakfast pisang goreng.....

Every morning I am breakfast ......

 What.......

Gado-gado..!

Every morning I am break fast.....

What......?

( Orang Utan And Orang Asli )

TREKKING PRICES

NO
AVTIVITIES
PRICES
1
Trekking one day
35 eu/p
2
Trekking two days one night
70 eu/p
3
Trekking three days two nights
105 eu/p
5

Trekking five days to Kuta Cane
Extra 10 eu for rafting activities
The Group Will be 3 person minimum
250 eu/p
Included: food,drink,tent






 

 

Contact our mine office:...............
call : 082366120236
simalungunmarsada@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment